Tseric... can you read?

#0 - March 18, 2007, 12:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
so anyway blizz its about that time to make some new realms.... been wat 2-3 months?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not time to make new realms. We will let you know when it is time to make new realms. Do not request, demand or threaten action for new realms. They are not cheap and there has never been a plan to release new realms because a certain amount of time has elapsed.
The ocean doesn't want me today.

-GM Tseric

Tseric in no way shape or form was I demanding or threatening in my words about blizz considering making new realms.... Yes realms are not cheap or easy to maintain but guess wat-- its your job and blizz gets 8 million monthly payments of 12-15 dollars a month so don't act like im doing some huge injustice by simply WONDERING and SUGGESTING new realms be released
#21 - March 18, 2007, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please refrain from posting about moderated threads. Creating more threads on the topic is considered spamming.