@Eyonix, Drysc and Tseric on PTR

#0 - May 5, 2007, 2:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys, that was some great entertainment today. Nerf Adal kthanx, jk. Thanks for the entertainment, glad to see with all the recent qq over everything we can still have some fun. Thanks for the laughs Eyonix, Drysc, Tseri and any others I missed.

I think the Hogger spam and El Pollo Grande spam was a nice touch. Just glad the million murloc march didn't happen. The nightmares that would follow... /shudder
#11 - May 5, 2007, 2:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We had a blast! Thanks to everyone that came out to help us test the new battleground matchmaking system. We really appreciate the turnout and hope that all of you participating provide your feedback in the Test Realm forum after trying the system out.

If I got any ooze on you, sorry, I'll pay the repair bill...
#25 - May 5, 2007, 3:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey Drysc, Sensual from the PTR, thanks for the group invite. :D

Hey! It was nice grouping with you. :)
#32 - May 5, 2007, 3:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Look at the time stamps... and how it's all in one yell...

Or in the giant chat bubble on the right, lol.
#36 - May 5, 2007, 3:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Not gonna stop people from going OMFG TSERIC FAVORS WARLOCKS.

I doubt anything ever will, heh.
#40 - May 5, 2007, 4:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Are the CMs going to be on again?

We're not going to rule out the possibility, as it is a great deal of fun. But, it does take a good deal of work to set up and, of course, we really have to do it on the PTRs.

Perhaps, someday in the future...
#58 - May 5, 2007, 5:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Now the real question is, what would Neth be if she logged on?

I was there. I was in the Warsong Gulch fighting both as an Undead Priest and a Dwarf Priest. Somehow I ended up male for both but oh well. :) It was a great time both winning and losing the matches.

If I missed any tells, it was not because I was trying to ignore anyone. It was a great turnout!