Why does the Murloc suit HAS to break on cast

#0 - Aug. 30, 2007, 9:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I mean seriously what logical reason is there that I can fight with my ogre trinket as an ogre, or as a pirate or ninja or broken or skeleton but doing the same as a murloc is impossible.

Hello? Anybody out there?

Is it because you never did any of the animations?

Fix the suit so that it does not stupidly break on anything and everything otherwise is it only good for screenshots of bosskills and nothing else really. Come on why can't I fight the Murlocs in SSC with the suit?
#4 - Aug. 30, 2007, 10:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While we are very happy for the people who had the chance to attend BlizzCon and pick up a code for the Murloc suit. We chose not to allow people to fight/cast spells with this on, similar to the Hallow’s End wand transformations, as we don’t want the whole game to eventually have nobody that looks like races that are in it. We also didn’t feel like having this suit on while fighting epic battles would fit the feel of the game.

The Ogre suit and savory deviate delights are a full transformation into battle worthy characters, so we currently have them work a little differently. This difference is something we consider very carefully anytime a costume is added.

We believe players can enjoy the item as it is when putting it on in at anytime they want throughout the world. I know mine gets plenty of attention when I surprise people with it. :)