Hi, this game sucks

#0 - Oct. 24, 2007, 9:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
No real improvements for your 15 bucks a month?

Why do you keep paying? Addicted? I think so.. I got a free 12 month sub to this game that runs out in 3 months. Otherwise id be long gone.

Why continue to pay for such a crappy game? The only reason it has replay value is because of the grind.
#129 - Oct. 25, 2007, 3:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That's not me. Ask Blizz to do an IP check.

You all are fanboys. And this community does in fact suck. Just look at the replies.

A bunch of addicted, retarded losers, whose only claim to fame is the advancement of a meaningless virtual character in a pixelated world

You know, you either like the game or you do not. You either play the game or you do not. Either choice can be made from a reasoned position. It's not everyone's cup of tea.

It's when you sit in the middle that people really start to devalue your judgment, opinions, or concerns over anything. You have a level 70, and appear to have more than a cosmetic knowledge of the game, yet you take the time to come here and insult those who have made similar time and financial investments into a video game meant to provide entertainment.

If you're simply trolling, my previous point still stands. Your harassing tone will not be tolerated on this forum. For this reason the thread has been locked. Whether or not you find enjoyment in this game, perhaps you should at least ponder why you need to expel energy to criticize others for what they enjoy.