I

#0 - Oct. 25, 2007, 5:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So I said if you stop this I will cut that bullcrap. but she didnt listen to me and said that I am unreasonable and somehow retartation!

I retarded her ina good way, so she claimed that WOw changed everything i resembled and so happened i was there

Noah aproached me from behind slowly I was scared and young and i saved the animals from teh retartdation too.

so GF thinks ima noahs retardational acticvitist friend, who likes to tap the water without entering and breaking the rules of engagement which locks thends to do in 1 key and corrupted.

So I turned on the faucet and water started so I stopepd it but it wouldnt stop and noah came again said hi, I truned my back and my GF was looking at me like WTF are you lookign at me for saying that locks are ret pallies in reality with healing the noaH

i dovercod her in a hearthbeet while she was taking care of me with the animals looking liek WTF was all this about tard of in a way that even noah said you are retartadion and I realized that my meaning has no meaning without her but she was sailing the ship with animals inside the noah while I was swimmign the boat but it was fast.

so the rain stiopped but I was so dead and scared i called my mom but there was no signal so she said i love you as my gf was calling then my battery died because noah was in teh car.

so dont left the lights on said my gf I was asleep!

then everest colapsed

p.s fixd gramar{
#38 - Oct. 25, 2007, 5:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread has been locked, if not for trolling, then for illegal drugs/activities.