Why is the new "Polymorph" not a hot-topic?

#0 - April 14, 2007, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It doesn't heal anymore.

This is gonna take Mage vs Warriors back to the "Clearly he was outplayed" days ahaha Same with rogues once you force em to CloS.

lol AP/Iceblock mages are gonna have fun :D

I'm just surprised how well everyone's taking this considering it was frowned upon a couple months ago by nearly the whole community. Doesn't really affect 'locks tho ;)

Edit: I guess I should try to make it painfully clear that this isn't a QQ post =/
#6 - April 14, 2007, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It's not a hot topic probably because people realize it may be a bug.

I'm going to go with door #1, Monty.
#30 - April 14, 2007, 10:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Tell him what he's won!

Tseric, you've won multiple posts from mages trying to compare Polymorph to Fear! Should have stuck with the mystery box.

What's the resale value on that? Ahhh...nevermind. ;)
#43 - April 14, 2007, 10:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can you please just say, "Yes it is a bug" or "No it isn't a bug"? Personally I don't care either way, it wouldn't change my gameplay. I'm just stuck at work for the next two hours and it's time for the Mage forum to move on one way or the other.

So, I beg you, for my sanity over the next two hours, answer clearly :)

Mage 'Polymorph' no longer heals target. Active bug.
#94 - April 14, 2007, 11:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

He stated in the mage forums just before TBC came out that the mage class was the absolute clear cut TOP DMG class in the game.

I rarely speak in absolutes, so I am a tad dubious of your claim. I'm sure I've said that mages had/have great potential for damage, but that's hardly the same thing.