Real reason as to why no gnome healers?

#0 - Sept. 13, 2007, 9:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Everytime one of these threads comes up a blue post says something along the lines of, " gnomes believe in technology and not in spirit, faith."

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot091307163539ca7.jpg

Doc Mixilpixil? our job as HEALERS?

WTB Gnome Healers
#18 - Sept. 13, 2007, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Gnomes are focused on doing the damage. Be cautious when around them.

Bandages are strong though.
#43 - Sept. 13, 2007, 11:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
gnome druids or shamans would rock

Sounds overpowered though.
#71 - Sept. 13, 2007, 11:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

See, this is exactly what I said in my OP. The Dr in pic is so a small amount are on faith healing. Hey taht reminds me only a small amount of dwarfs got taught the paladin ways yet they are now a playable class for all dwarfs.

edit: hahah deleted your post Drysc cuz you actually might have read my OP?

Because I didn't see that Bornakk had posted... but now that you're calling me out I guess I might as well post.

Dr. Mixilpixil is a good old fashioned scalpel and gauze doctor. They don't call upon divine light or power from somewhere out in the nether, they're in the trenches, waiting for the Recently Bandaged cooldown to wear off. So like I said, if there was a Doctor class, not a priest or shaman, the Gnomes would definitely be a part of them.
#76 - Sept. 14, 2007, 12:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

But he was a student of a dwarf who was in faith of healing.
also my first first

"It is our job, as healers,..."

You're limiting the context of the word "healer". Would you say that a doctor doesn't help heal people? You also need to finish the sentence. "NAY, as men and women of medicine..." Medicine? That doesn't sound like they're calling upon the holy light, or using the elemental spirits.

Q u o t e:

Explain http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=6392, then.

They use holy light.

Radiation.

Next!