Most Bloodthirsty Violent Race/Tribe in WoW?

#0 - March 11, 2008, 2:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Who do you think is the most bloodthirsty combat oriented killing machines ever to exist in WoW. When I mean bloodthirsty I mean, you are comparing these guys to the Burning Legion, except on a smaller scale, where their end goal isn't destruction of the world, but just pure unedited decapitation of their enemies. and perhaps a tasty dinner after that.

Before I would have to say the Orcs of the 1st and 2nd War, but lately I've changed my mind and realized that the Drakkari Tribe of the Ice Trolls (http://www.wowwiki.com/Drakkari) are the most brutal of all races. Not only are they bigger and stronger then Orcs, but they are just as violent now as they ever were. They are preety much perma. pissed bloodlusted berserker Trolls ready to eat anyone who stands in their way.

And the nice part about all this, we get to see them live and in person, in the new region of Zul'Drak in Northrend. Lets hope Blizzard doesn't let us down and lets us see these Trolls for the monsters they really are.

Do you think any race/tribe out there beats the Drakkari Ice Trolls for the tittle of the most bloodthirsty/violent race in WoW?

P.S. And if anyone says the Dark Trolls, well their existence has never been confirmed.
#31 - March 11, 2008, 3:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Worgen imo

For the simple fact that they were summoned to Azeroth and possess no underlying goal, no directive, no plan of dominance or assembly. A killing machine with no reason to do so wins for bloodthirst/violence in my eyes.

Even the magical prowess of the Kirin Tor was unable to keep them under control. They exist only to kill, maim and disembowel those they come across. Arugal only managed to remain among them, placing himself as a dominant (dubbed Father) figure in their pack, but even if he hadn't been dispatched by adventurers I'm sure the Arugal-Worgen relationship was headed toward the same end.

The only thing keeping them from recognition is probably that they don't exist at varying (and high-end) player levels, which obviously can't be accurately used as a "power" comparison when dealing in lore terms.