TTR battles, Blizzard advantage?

#0 - March 13, 2008, 5:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I haven't tried to play on the Tournament Test Realm (TTR) just yet, but they advertise that it's intended for Blizzard employees to fight against the people in arenas. However, looking at the screenshots, I see everyone in S2 equipment except for Blizzard employees. (here's an example of one of those screenshots http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/pitspoon/WoWScrnShot_031208_184127.jpg )

So... basically, from the screenshots, I gather that you are intentionally giving your employees a slight PVP advantage by giving them equipment that's a whole season ahead of everyone else?
#3 - March 13, 2008, 5:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yep, I cheated. Tell no one.
#7 - March 13, 2008, 5:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
He didn't share any of the gear. :( I had the same things everyone else had access to.
#12 - March 13, 2008, 5:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Even with season 3 gear, Verrith and I lost two of the nine 2v2 games we played. : )
#17 - March 13, 2008, 5:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Lies.

Drysc was a warrior in unenchanted, ungemmed S3 with unenchanted warglaives, in tree form.

He was like that until he logged.

Edit:
Who were you, neth? I didn't see you, but there were a bunch I didn't recognize.

You are correct...

when he was on Horde side. ; )
#37 - March 13, 2008, 5:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We didn't whip you guys, it was good fight =). Btw, to all the people who we dueled out there it was most definitely tons of fun!

For all of you who dueled Htirrev, I appreciate all the feedback I got on how to improve my skillz.
#39 - March 13, 2008, 5:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
We didn't whip you guys, it was good fight =). Btw, to all the people who we dueled out there it was most definitely tons of fun!

For all of you who dueled Htirrev, I appreciate all the feedback I got on how to improve my skillz.

Says the terminal polymorph'd guy.