Blizzard, Please explain why I get less HP

#0 - March 5, 2008, 2:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When I pvp around 8 AV games and do the daily pvp, For example, AV Daily. I have around (let's say 5000 honor point including the points from the turned in daily pvp quest) But now when I check the honor point panel, it says 4100 points earned yesterday.

So my question is, where did the 900 points go?
is this a bug or what.
I have also noticed when I play BG's after 12 am, I will not be able to gain the honor points from the games that I play after 12.

#5 - March 5, 2008, 2:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This is a known issue and should be resolved with the next patch. Part of it is the estimating of Diminishing Returns for each kill (each time you kill the same person, you get less honor). Another part is that honor gained near the roll over time doesn't come in until the next day's calculation.

Well... neither of those points are "issues", that's how the honor system and calculations work.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/honorguide.html

But, yes, technically it will be resolved next patch since diminishing returns are being removed, thus no need for calculations, and we will all live in a society of peace and love, where honor flows through the streets like melted butter, and we all sop up its greatness into the waffle-like epics that adorn thine brawny shoulders. Or whatever.
#24 - March 5, 2008, 2:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
will the ratings requirements be removed on the s3 weapons and shoulders next season?

No, and this is new information as far as I'm aware, but the ratings will remain, however they will likely be lowered.

Previously we had stated that the ratings would only apply to the current season's items, but that's no longer the current thinking or plans. As it stands currently the rating requirements will remain, but they'll be lowered as the new season's items are introduced.
#33 - March 5, 2008, 3:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
drysc buff shadowpriest pvp survivability plzzz

But what about removing charges from inner fire!? ...
#40 - March 5, 2008, 3:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i want to get paid to be a jerk =/

I want everyone to read the forum guidelines and understand that thread hijacking is an offense worthy of a suspension, if not a harmless jab by yours truly.

I guess we'll both have to settle for what we have. :)
#43 - March 5, 2008, 3:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
how 'bout which pieces of s4 will require personal ratings?

I don't know that one.