Please remove the splash

#0 - April 15, 2008, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please remove the Arena Splash from the worldofwarcraft page, Im getting tired of this redirect every time I try and view this page. The Arena information was already posted on worldofwarcraft.com, and moved down the page along with all the other news. If it is that important to you, make a sticky. There was no splash for BC, there was no splash for any of the other far more important announcements. I'm not going to throw away money on your tournament, although I will keep on playing the now broken pve because I still find it fun enough to occupy my time for now.

Please stop redirecting us. We've already seen it.
#11 - April 15, 2008, 8:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just bookmark/enter http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml and you won't see the splash.
#20 - April 15, 2008, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The undead is right, it will explode...and by the way....I shouldn't have to avoid it

You're welcome to not visit our free and public website if you don't want to.
#42 - April 15, 2008, 8:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
... and I thought your first post was inflammatory.

Really? How so? I offered a solution...
#62 - April 15, 2008, 8:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
no splash for the Starcraft 2 announcement

Actually there was. When StarCraft 2 was announced the World of Warcraft index forwarded to a full sized StarCraft 2 banner page, exactly like the arena tournament one that's there now.
#69 - April 15, 2008, 8:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

you know what I hate? that pale kid with the afro in the domino's brooklyn pizza in 30 minutes advert. the one that says "guess what we did wif our turdy minutes" I hate that guy. hate him.

I did too at first, but now I can't look away. I find his face and mannerisms intriguing. It's like looking into the sun. I know it's causing me irreparable harm, but I just can't help myself.