CM's need a lesson in forum etiquette

#0 - May 2, 2008, 3:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
First of all, you need to understand that on any forums (not even AVSforums is free from it) there are going to be trolls, idiots, spammers, you name it, we got it. But not only that, there are also intelligent posters, even though they are few and far in between, they are there. Just because you are a moderator, dealing with this every day, does NOT give you the RIGHT to start snapping off at people, especially insulting people's arena ratings. First and FOREMOST, you are recognized as a Blizzard Employee. That means you are considered a professional and EXPECTED that you ACT as such. If I was caught acting like you were as an employee of my former cable company that I used to work for I'd be fired in a heartbeat (I left on my own accord tyvm). Not only I was ashamed to be a part of this community before (as if the community for this game was already bad enough) but I am even MORE ashamed now that CM's are starting to snap on people because they can't handle the daily goings on of a video-game board. All I got left to say is, is SHAME ON YOU
#171 - May 2, 2008, 6:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This forum is for discussing the World of Warcraft and its game play. Any feedback for the Community team regarding our correspondence with players should be directed to WoWCMFeedback@blizzard.com.