Scam in the AH is 100% LEGIT ?

#0 - April 2, 2008, 3:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post

I was buying wool cloth in a haste today, powerleveling my mage first aid, and i missclicked and just happen to bough 5 wool cloth for 75g. I dint pick up the stuff from the mailbox, i just leave it there as evidence and opened a ticket. The Gm just told me that he cant do anything about it. The proof of the scam for god sake is in my mailbox, what kind of player will put a wool cloth in 75g with good intentions.
You just need yo check my mailbox and there is the amount, the wool and the players toon name. So all the evidence is there. So i can go around scaming other player unpunished, i dont care about the 75g, the point is that those ilegal actions are going on unpunished.
#9 - April 2, 2008, 4:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Players are allowed to place an item for sale at whatever cost they feel appropriate, it is at the buyer's discretion to view the price and agree to purchase it

While the actions of the seller may be underhanded, the problem comes down to the purchaser ensuring their money goes where they want it to, which you have full control over

Ensure it's of a reasonable price, and don't click the confirmation button unless you're confirming you want to purchase it