Regional FlagThere'll be no info on LK until WWISource
Malbo
Target Source
#0 - 2008/05/07 11:20:34 PM
If you guys haven't figured out this marketing strategy Blizzard has going, then listen up:

The plague that is Arena is dominating all class and spec decisions at this point, and the fact that Blizzard wants revenues from turning this game into an e-sport is driving the withholding of information.

They want your money. They want your attention. They want you to clamor about in a frenzy to connect to their webcast during the Invitational for Lich King info so that they can boast big viewing figures to their e-sport sponsors and roll in the revenue because their sponsors can target you for advertising.

But they're not going to just dish out Lich King info like candy on Easter. Mark my words, you will be listening to Leeroy Jenkins for a good few hours about how exciting sand box duels are and see the pathetic pasty-faced poster children of Tom Chilton's horrible little meta-game hold up big checks like they actually accomplished something before they show you anything substantive regarding the next expansion. The only one winning here is Blizzard. Do yourself a favor and don't tune in.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#2 - 2008/05/07 11:30:06 PM
Q u o t e:
Mark my words.

Consider them marked.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#13 - 2008/05/07 11:40:04 PM
;) I'm just marking this one so I can find it later.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#58 - 2008/05/09 09:24:08 AM
Hi. ;)

Blue Poster
Target Source
#78 - 2008/05/09 06:47:53 PM
Q u o t e:

Neth has a bit of troll in her. Who knew?

We all have to come from somewhere. ;)

Blue Poster
Target Source
#98 - 2008/05/09 07:11:36 PM
Every now and again, it's good to have some fun and it's even better when a negative can be countered by a positive. I'd like to think that in this case, we're showing the positive and have played our hand well.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#108 - 2008/05/09 07:40:14 PM
Q u o t e:

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong though!

I'm looking forward to that as well. Perhaps it will happen, but I guess it still depends as much on you and your own perception of changes as it does on us and creating the change. You could have your mind set on being unhappy no matter what we do, but I don't think you're actually that type.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#112 - 2008/05/09 08:11:12 PM
Q u o t e:

We all have to come from somewhere. ;)

OMG NIGHT ELVES EVOLVED FROM TROLLS!?!?!??

Blue Poster
Target Source
#118 - 2008/05/09 08:23:24 PM
Q u o t e:
DEvolved.

icee wut u did thar

blue rasberry