So pvp gear is gonna shift down in price?

#0 - March 11, 2008, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
someone please clear this up for me...

so season 2 is gonna be the same price as season 1 is now in 2.4?
and season 3 gonna be same price as season 2 is now but still have rating req...
and season 4 price as season 3 is now?

if so that is so d@m stupid... i just wasted so much honor... realy ruining it...

am i right? so for the next month the game is pointless? just save and sit with this *!%*?

lemme kno if this is right
#9 - March 11, 2008, 4:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It's entertainment so I guess you place your own value on the importance of the actions you take. Do I buy a car now, or wait until the next year's model comes out and the previous year's is cheaper? If it's just for entertainment purposes then I guess you have to weigh the importance of how much that extra fun is/isn't worth. But I know if buying a new car could help generate more money for me than if I hadn't bought it I may be more inclined to purchase it.

That's neither here nor there.

We've only stated that Season 2 is moving to honor, Season 1 is being removed, and Season 3 prices will be lowered. Whether Season 4 or Season 2 prices will change from the Season 1 and Season 3 sets they're replacing has not yet been stated.

One thing that's more certain is that Season 4 isn't going to start for quite a while.
#46 - March 11, 2008, 9:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
isnt season 4 right when 2.4 comes out

No.
#48 - March 11, 2008, 9:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Finally a good blue response.

It's been said a few times before.

lrn2forums
#54 - March 11, 2008, 10:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Have you contemplated having a child? Just between us two trees, we can entangle some roots and I'll give you my empowered touch. :)

I don't kno... what? I'm just... yeah and hey, it's probably time I...

What just happened I blacked out...