Blizzard Post
It's telling me how the world will end.
#10 - June 19, 2008, 5:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
/identity crisis?

=\

I know who I am.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me.
#34 - June 19, 2008, 6:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
what does it say to me?

it says freedom

you heard me, freedom.. it's not often in the modern world when we can take a step back and look at something so simple as the avatar of a community manager in a video game forum and reflect on our lives and what we have. We are a people of fortune, my friends. We are the solution to the equation which is everything and everyone before us, however, we are also the part of the equation to come. Everything we know and have today is the result of someone's sacrifice and to them we must give thanks - not physically unless you feel the need but in our minds. Keep a kind thought tucked away for them and smile when you browse these forums for they made it possible for us to be here. Children are dying by the thousands all over the world from sickness and cruelty every day - spare a moment to think about how lucky we are that our biggest problems surround being stunlocked and having druids pole-hump in arenas. Spare a moment to think about how some of the toughest decisions we might make today involve how we want to reply to a forum post about what an animated, teeth-chattering flaming skull avatar says to us. Spare a moment to smile..

so what does it say to me? Freedom.

what does it say to you?

I'm pounding my proverbial walking stick on the floor in acceptance of your words, sir.
#40 - June 19, 2008, 6:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Flaming skull with walking stick= win

Edit- And Zarhym, why are you on so much later than the other CMs?

You'll typically see me lurking in the night.

Q u o t e:
A WOMAN

Touche.
#46 - June 19, 2008, 6:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Doo Doo Doosh

lol
#54 - June 19, 2008, 6:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

hehe only a woman could come up with that answer! ^,^