I hate people with a passion

#0 - July 12, 2008, 5:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm so sick of reading replies to the question new players ask. You guys respond with the most rude, most embarrassing things. I have never played any game with a community this immature, this heartless and I hate you for it.

No one should bother asking things here. Just go online and do some searching and save yourself the disappointment of checking the forum, looking for an answer, when, instead, you'll find insults, people mocking your gear, your arena rating and spouting L2P and other nonsense.

AND I will NOT be checking this post at all. I assure you it will be filled with the above by people who are venomous and spiteful. So, feel free to troll, to cast insults because I won't even bother. I had to vent this because the WoW community is a reflection of our society and world. Apathetic, ignorant and not worth bothering with.
#7 - July 12, 2008, 5:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Perhaps a focus on the negativity is what perpetuates it.
#30 - July 12, 2008, 5:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Nope, it's Blizzard's inability to clean up it's own forums. If you guys would actually enforce your policies and see that the people who perpetuate this type of behavior see some consequence for their actions, this would be a better place.

You do have a point, but I'm speaking generally about attitude. You don't enforce positivity.
#52 - July 12, 2008, 6:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

NEGATIVITY! Get'em!

I did actually.
#55 - July 12, 2008, 6:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Is this thread seriously locked?