Why are some players, such jerks?

#0 - March 18, 2010, 4:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i was in Wintergrasp this morning, and the horde were so outnumbered we had 5-7 stacks of tenacity for the entire game. The horde had only 27 players including myself.

I was gaurding the southern towers, with 4 other players and I never died the entire game until the very end when the alliance sent about 1 full raid group to kill the last tower. 30-40 alliance against 4-5 horde, lol.. we died, and then lost the last tower and lost.

I then shrug it off, we did well considering our number disadvantage, I had fun anyway.

Then some guy logs in and whispers me saying and I quote (minus the bad language of course):

"poor fa#$%T, the only pain train was the one rammed up your #$@)$ rofl, thanks for the easy honor, my alt likes easy honor!!! laters failtrain ;) "

and then immediatly logs out. Preventing me from asking who they were or responding in any way...

First off all, I never died until the end. I also wasn't easy to kill.. I had over 60k hp and 1 death strike was healing me for over 10k a shot... lol, I was like a raid boss.

The only irritating this is that, why log in to talk mess, when you obviously won't say who you really are? It could have been anybody... I must have upset whoever pretty bad for them to take the time to log in and say such things and then log out the second they send the message.

This isn't the first time I've received tells like this either.

Why do people feel the need to log in and say something extremely rude just to log out?

They sure told me I guess! lol

#40 - March 18, 2010, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Bitter sweet and strange, finding you can change. Learning you were wrong.

I think some of that may apply.