My Dad wants to play this game, hes 46

#0 - March 17, 2010, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
He just got laid off and wants to play this game.
Asked me if it's like Zelda? lol
I don't know If I should recommend it , he is to old, and even if he does play, what if he gets hooked and don't want to go back to work... who will pay for my phone???

He should stick to solitaire and chess.

What do you think?
#65 - March 17, 2010, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
He just got laid off and wants to play this game.
Asked me if it's like Zelda? lol
I don't know If I should recommend it , he is to old, and even if he does play, what if he gets hooked and don't want to go back to work... who will pay for my phone???

He should stick to solitaire and chess.

What do you think?

You should see if it's something he enjoys. It really sucks that he got laid off, -- might cheer him up.

And no, he's not too old.
#82 - March 18, 2010, 12:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
May I just say that he may want to spend his time actually looking for a new job, rather than playing WoW? If he gets into WoW, there may never be another job. It is just so addictive.

BTW: I'm 49.

Cheers.

I've personally known one person out of dozens upon dozens of people who had trouble managing their gaming time. You can search for a job and play World of Warcraft, just the same as you can be employed at a job and play World of Warcraft.

#187 - March 19, 2010, 4:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You're never too old to play games and if anything, games often help keep your mind sharp because they challenge you to think differently.