Happy Blues, Community management!

#0 - Oct. 27, 2010, 10:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to pop in and mention how much I appreciate the tone in the forums these days. Obviously, forums and the internet are for trolls. This is simple fact, but the humor and appropriately sane-but-snarky attitudes of the Mods around here has recently gotten my attention, and I approve.

I realize I'm not some kind of steel magnate, and the my opinion is one in many, but I just wanted to voice that opinion:

The way Blizz blues do it- humorous, witty, interesting responses and appropriate, proactive locks, nurturing good discussion- this has captivated me, and I feel consistently invited to think and post on the forums because of the blue posts I see.

I just wanted to add my opinion to the heap: Don't ever change, you guys and gals of the forum mods and dev forum watchers. You is doing it right.
#6 - Oct. 27, 2010, 11:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please direct feedback for the community managers or moderators to WoWCMFeedback@Blizzard.com, as this forum is not the appropriate place to leave feedback regarding employee performance. Thanks.