PvE Priest Nerfs, Explanation Needed

#0 - May 1, 2009, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
PvE disc changes, I need an explanation for this. I dropped a bunch of gold on a penance glyph, which really made Disc so much better in PvE.

But since your trying to promote the bad (really bad) arena system, we take a hit PvE wise.

There is a reason why less and less people play arena each season. How about we look at some PvE changes for a change huh?

Maybe you guys should just quit making the raid content so we can all run into arenas and get 3 shotted by DK + Pallys. Sounds like a plan.
#11 - May 2, 2009, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
PvE disc changes, I need an explanation for this. I dropped a bunch of gold on a penance glyph, which really made Disc so much better in PvE.

But since your trying to promote the bad (really bad) arena system, we take a hit PvE wise.

There is a reason why less and less people play arena each season. How about we look at some PvE changes for a change huh?

Maybe you guys should just quit making the raid content so we can all run into arenas and get 3 shotted by DK + Pallys. Sounds like a plan.

We're going to remove the Pennance glyph change from patch 3.1.2. We feel that particular change shouldn't be necessary anymore.
#29 - May 2, 2009, 1:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heh. You should rest assured that any blue post you see represents the consensus of the whole development team. The class designers don't make decisions in a vacuum.