Is Brewfest completable in one season?

#0 - May 4, 2009, 1:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know it was discussed before, but I cannot find the post..there are too many.

With how Blizzard has been "correcting" some achievements to make them possible to complete in one year, and with the change to Brew of the Month Club achievement making it only require you to purchase the membership and not sample the brews..I have to ask..

Why make the change to BotM club if Brewfest is not completable in one season anyways? Is there any chance that the token requirements will be reduced or something to allow even a chance at being able to purchase everything required for the meta?

If it is possible to complete it all in one season then..ignore my question, but I think I remember reading that it was not.
#14 - May 4, 2009, 5:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The meta achievement is completable during one event as Brew of the Year is not part of the meta.
#24 - May 4, 2009, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I think that most people are just worried about getting enough tickets to buy the mount and cloths within the two weeks.

I believe it requires a lot of dedication, but is do-able. I'm going off memory on this but I almost had everything and bought some things I didn't need.
#35 - May 4, 2009, 7:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Dropped from the seasonal boss in BRD last year...I owe my guildies lots of runs, as I got Ram and Kodo last year.

Both the ram and the kodo brewfest mounts drop from Coren Direbrew in BRD. Get as many alts up in level as possible so you and your friends can attempt it more.