Thoughts on new 5man changes.

#0 - Feb. 2, 2010, 2:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I personally like the changes but I was disappointed to see that Culling of Stratholme was not one of them... All the instances that were changed were short runs anyways yet the RP monster is still allowed to eat groups.

Ultimately I am happy with the changes though, I just felt the need to complain about something today though and I thought heroics would be a good place to start.
#6 - Feb. 2, 2010, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Changes to Culling of Stratholme that allow players to skip past the initial story elements will be in a future patch. What seems simple ended up taking a bit of time to implement, and will take just as long if not longer for QA to fully test. I wanted to make sure the quests are still able to be completed, and nothing broke in some rare but significant boundary cases.

Along with the huge change to allow skipping, there's other smaller changes. I lowered the delay after the first boss dies until the undead waves start again. Arthas no longer physically runs from the front to the inn, he just teleports there. Arthas runs to the bookshelf instead of walking.