Patch is killing wow, and blizz does nothing

#1 - Aug. 18, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm not trying to spark a giant argument between those that think 7.0 is good and those who think its horrible like me. Im just hoping blizz is able to go back to what satisfied us both. I know a lot of you will probably just resort to the "dont like it then quit" response, but the sad part is. For the first time in my life un-subing hasn't been hard for me to do. I used to not even consider life without wow, and know this game can't hold my attention for more than 30 minutes at most. I may come back blizz if you decide to go back to your roots. But honestly id rather just not play wow then watch you run this ship into the ground.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - Aug. 18, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/18/2016 01:51 PMPosted by Untraceable
I'm not trying to spark a giant argument between those that think 7.0 is good and those who think its horrible like me. Im just hoping blizz is able to go back to what satisfied us both. I know a lot of you will probably just resort to the "dont like it then quit" response, but the sad part is. For the first time in my life un-subing hasn't been hard for me to do. I used to not even consider life without wow, and know this game can't hold my attention for more than 30 minutes at most. I may come back blizz if you decide to go back to your roots. But honestly id rather just not play wow then watch you run this ship into the ground.

I would be interested in knowing what makes you not want to play at this point during the pre-patch, and specifically what changes have affected how you enjoy the game and in what ways.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#28 - Aug. 19, 2016, 4:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/18/2016 02:22 PMPosted by Untraceable
Ornyx, basically I'm not feeling a lack in the individual classes so to speak, more of the content surrounding the classes. I do enjoy WW monk in 7.0 but there doesnt seem to be many dungeons that require role specific classes, maybe you had to get rid of that with the addition of dungeon finder. But I just feel like my mains are no longer as vital to help a team operate.

I would say that you should explore this feeling in the dungeons of the Broken Isles with your artifact weapon.

I don't want to speak for you here, but the classes I've played at 110 have felt fulfilling and worthwhile in Legion dungeon content.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#39 - Aug. 19, 2016, 4:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/18/2016 02:33 PMPosted by Sheesh
08/18/2016 02:18 PMPosted by Ornyx
I would be interested in knowing what makes you not want to play at this point during the pre-patch, and specifically what changes have affected how you enjoy the game and in what ways.

There is a 3375 post page reason on the forums. Quit trolling.

That thread has absolutely nothing to do with OPs reasoning that he posted. I reached out here to understand his desires specifically, and he responded in kind.

I would advise you to contribute more to our community than posting "quit trolling" in multiple threads, as that is not viewed as constructive.