Not one thing in this patch....

#0 - May 19, 2009, 5:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for screwing Shamans as always Blizzard I mean really you didn't even bother to post in this patch about the change to Lighting Overload then you go and make Paladins blessings better than our totem... WOW... Thats all I am going to say... Thank you for truly showing shaman how much you think of them and the players who play.
#13 - May 19, 2009, 6:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thanks for screwing Shamans as always Blizzard I mean really you didn't even bother to post in this patch about the change to Lighting Overload then you go and make Paladins blessings better than our totem... WOW... Thats all I am going to say... Thank you for truly showing shaman how much you think of them and the players who play.

Lightning Overload was a hotfix as discussed previously here- http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=16904209636&sid=1
#18 - May 19, 2009, 6:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well thank you for the answer, that clears that up.

Still there are other issues to contend with but thank for the response to this one.

Please feel free to post your questions and topics of discussion in the Shaman Questions thread I just posted. We'll be doing a whole series of Q&As with all of the classes. :)

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17223094468&sid=1
#28 - May 19, 2009, 6:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Yes but you didn't care enough to even mention that in the patch notes... And you wonder why blizzard has one of the lowest customer service ratings out of any MMO played.

We did mention that it would be updated later when the hotfix post was made, but unfortunately, it didn't make it into the patch notes. This isn't because we didn't care, but sometimes we miss getting things into the notes as much as we try to make them as complete as possible.
#35 - May 19, 2009, 6:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hey Neth i was wondering, Do you have any news about whats happening with PvP for shamans? Mainly Enhancement?

We have all been waiting for a long time and its very clear that we need help, ANYTHING would help? Or do you guys not even know how bad that spec is for arena right now?

Could you get more specific about the types of PvP answers you're looking for? Are you looking for mobility, dps, survivability out of it?
#68 - May 19, 2009, 7:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

you're right, they're probably hiding even more nerfs :()

Come on now. It's easy to try to say we're hiding things since we (despite our best efforts) are indeed human and can miss things, however, we don't purposefully do so. It's also important for everyone that comes across a possible discrepancy in how something works to let us know about it in case there was an unintentional change or a bug involved.
#76 - May 19, 2009, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth we don't mean to QQ so much, its just disheartening to see our class wither.

We <3 shamans, and we <3 blizzard, why can't blizzard <3 shamans a bit more! (Yes I know this is vague...)

On a positive note, I love thunderstorm. When used right, especially in WSG, it makes and breaks defenses.

Discussion is always good. We'll try to answer the questions we can. Just keep in mind, for some, they may not get the answers they want, but that doesn't mean we won't take in all of the feedback and keep it in mind.
#87 - May 19, 2009, 7:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Erm.... all of it?

Just start reading the threads.... There are tonnes of them outlining issues the Shaman class is having right now. That your actually asking this frightens me greatly because it tends to indicate that NO ONE in Blue is keeping on top of what the issues are that a) Shaman are posting about and b) that we perceive we have.

That we are proactively requesting people to compile their questions in one location as well as continuing to read any other forum threads, should not "frighten" you in the least. Just because I can read through all the pages of forum threads, does not mean I'm going to come across all of the most important topics of interest in a consensus sort of way.

I'm bound to be playing devil's advocate a bit here so that I can find out what truly lies at the heart of concerns. Asking and re-asking is bound to have a better effect of bringing about the top questions than simply reading through threads that may or may not have a specific focus.

Please don't assume that asking = not understanding or paying attention. It's merely a tool to be used in finding the topmost questions. Also, what is "top" one day may change the next. This method gives us a focus that goes beyond just today or yesterday and encourages those that may not post as often to get in their concerns and questions as well.