Crusader title

#0 - May 26, 2009, 4:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been slowly working my way through the Argent Tournament stuff, and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to rep up with the major factions. I know I can use the rep marks, but thats only 1k rep a day. At the moment, Silvermoon is the only faction I can do dailies with, and I plan to not become a champion with them until I get enough rep for the titles. Does any one have suggestions for getting capital city rep ? I have been grinding out quests in lower level zones recently as well.
#3 - May 26, 2009, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I've been slowly working my way through the Argent Tournament stuff, and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to rep up with the major factions. I know I can use the rep marks, but thats only 1k rep a day. At the moment, Silvermoon is the only faction I can do dailies with, and I plan to not become a champion with them until I get enough rep for the titles. Does any one have suggestions for getting capital city rep ? I have been grinding out quests in lower level zones recently as well.

If you have no done all of the quests in zone like Tirisfal Glades and Mulgore, they are definitely worth doing for reputation. If you are willing to throw money at the AH to get piles of Runecloth, that can speed up the process, but overall your best bet is to keep at the dailies - yeah, it's only 1000 per day, but that piles up pretty fast.
#7 - May 26, 2009, 5:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My wife got her home reps to exalted in 1 day, she just ran thru all the starting quests and that got her Exalted.

Definitely a great way to get reputation if you haven't done them yet, but as mentioned above, if you are one of those people who did the quests a couple years ago before the changes to reputation, say hello to Runecloth and the Argent Tournament.