Wrecking Ball Advice and Strategy

#0 - May 26, 2009, 8:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So the title is what I'm looking for. I've PuGged every single (which aren't many) BG achievement for 2 reasons:

1.) I'm in a PvE guild where no one really PvPs

2.) I like the feeling of earning the achievements. For example, Alterac Valley All-Star was such a near thing, and I tried so many times, I just went nuts. (You have any idea how hard it is to recap towers as a hunter without backup?)

So I have my sights set on Wrecking Ball, with no friends to help me. The closest I've come so far was Strand of the Ancients, with 12 killing blows before I died.

I want to know if anyone has any suggestions for the following:

1.) What BG is easiest to pick the achievement up in?

2.) What is a good strategy to use to try and not be noticed? My experience is that people will tolerate me in the back of the zerg for a little while, but then if I focus to much on the healers or the like, I'll quickly get deathgripped to the front and obliterated.

So does anyone have any suggestions?
#5 - May 26, 2009, 10:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Cap Snowfall in AV and stand in the back during the turtle at SP GY and the bridge area, spamming whatever "under 20%" move you have. Kill shot or whatever. I don't know, I don't play hunters.

When the Horde takes snowfall, it makes for some long AV games but there is a lot of damage and honor to go around.