Have Keg, Will Travel - Unfair Achievement

#0 - June 7, 2009, 6:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
For the people who already have this achievement, Please look at both sides of the spectrum before you post.

After seeing and reading this achievement many times, I think it needs to be sorted out or changed. After last years Brewfest, It seems like it's going to happen again. Well, Understanding how things went last year, The only way we could get the Brewfest mounts was to defeat Coren Direbrew and roll on them IF they did drop. Well, It's coming close to that time of year again where we are going to revisit Brewfest and all the drunken greatness it holds. Along those lines, I wanna know what's exactly happening with this achievement "Have Keg, Will Travel" because I have worked very, very hard to complete all of my World Events to come this far and I refuse to have a little, petty mount be the despise of achieving my Violet Proto-Drake.

If Blizzard could please clarify what they plan to do with this, It would be amazing. If I could also get some support and/or opinions on how people feel and what Blizzard should do about this achievement, Please do post your thoughts here.

Personally, I think it should be removed.

Thanks

Trenton
Skullcrusher - US
#21 - June 9, 2009, 8:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Posted in the thread where I have already been talking with players: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17367599877&postId=177283375524&sid=1#115