Priest Questions

#0 - June 9, 2009, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As a part of our class Question & Answer series, we are looking for any questions you may have concerning your class and ask that you post in this thread. For more information on our Q&A series, please click here- http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9163981415&sid=1
#1 - June 9, 2009, 8:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Are you going to improve shadowpriest's scaling, most notably with Spirit and haste? Mainly in order to improve single target nuking just a bit.

On the same subject, are there any plans for a new or revamped ability to use during situations which require more burst dps than usual (Bloodlust/Heroism for example)?

That are really the only important questions I have. There are a few more little things.
#70 - June 11, 2009, 3:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some great questions here! As Priests are one of my favourite classes to play, I eagerly await your other questions! :-)

Please try and post just your most important questions. If you read through questions others have asked, and you don't see an important question you feel should be asked, don't be shy -- just ask! We won't bite. Much.