Why is trade not taken care of?

#1 - March 10, 2015, 12:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just came back to the game and trade chat consists of only gold spam. Barely ever do I see a player there and it's daytime.

Why does Blizzard not take care of this?
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - March 10, 2015, 12:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are a number of things in place that already make it difficult for gold spammers to be a nuisance for long, as well as tools for players to help us clean them up such as the report function. It's something we're always looking at, working on, and improving so that we can make the game environment better for people who just want to play (like you). We also have to be careful not to impact regular players by restricting chat too harshly.
Forum Avatar
Community
#56 - March 10, 2015, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/03/2015 12:52Posted by Esmé
Thats right money, you enjoy their subs and game fees too much

That classic misconception has been thrown around a lot and I want to avoid repeating myself so I'll just link to what I previously said.

We do know about the disconnection issue and it's being worked on. We're just as keen to resolve it as you all are, I assure you. In the meantime, as some people here have suggested, addons can help with limiting what you seen in chat channels. But I will once again highlight that we're always working to improve things, and we thank you for leaving feedback about it.