Hp stealth nerf or bug?

#0 - Feb. 5, 2010, 2:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I logged on this morning to find my health pool had dropped by about 1400, for no apparent reason. I'm the correct spec, the correct gear is on, and it just randomly dropped my health by 1400. Was there some sort of stealth nerf to paladin health or is a piece of my gear or something just bugged?

#108 - Feb. 5, 2010, 4:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It's an intentional change. Sorry that the fix went in before the announcement. The announcement should be up soon with more details.
#369 - Feb. 5, 2010, 5:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Apologies again that we were not able to announce this beforehand. No slaps in the face were intended.

We have a large team with a lot of moving parts. In this case the programmers were quicker at pushing out the fix than the designers and community team were at getting the message out. Coordination is a good thing, but too much bureaucracy attempting to foster coordination just slows down our ability to make rapid changes, something we have worked to get better at throughout WoW's history.

Our announcements of significant changes usually make it out just before or after the changes themselves. We've been making several since 3.3.2 shipped and we just fell behind on this one. Sorry.