Blizzard is listening?

#1 - April 23, 2015, 8:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I wonder if blizzard actually are reading the comments in some articles and doing somthing about it ?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - April 23, 2015, 8:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
23/04/2015 09:17Posted by Simaya
I wonder if blizzard actually are reading the comments in some articles and doing somthing about it ?

That's why the forums and blogs are here, to give you all a place to give your feedback and discuss the game ^^
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - April 23, 2015, 9:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
23/04/2015 09:58Posted by Enaari
Ive always thought that Blizzard 'listen' to the EU forums in the way that you 'listen' to toddlers having a temper tantrum...
sure, you listen but you dont do anything about it! :)

No matter which region you're looking at, there are going to be some great thoughts and ideas from the community, but there are also occasionally comments that aren't terribly useful, unfortunately. A large part of our job here in Community is to get to the heart of the matter and see what people are trying to say and what they want to happen, even if they're upset while giving their feedback. Having said that, I can tell you that we get heaps of great, well thought-out feedback from EU players, and I hope it continues to come in! :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - April 23, 2015, 9:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
23/04/2015 10:37Posted by Serrien
No, it is because the blue post chose that this was important to answer.

Those posts that did not get a blue-is because it is not that important.

No, actually it's that this is a topic I can answer and provide some information on. The Community team aren't developers, so often we can't help with questions about specific design decisions without consulting the devs first. But we can pass on the fact that many of you may be asking a certain question, for example.

Just because a thread has a blue post in it does not mean it's important, and vice versa :)