So when will Trauma be buffed too ????

#0 - Feb. 5, 2010, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So we have a 44+ page thread on how Trauma sucks. I have had Trauma since day one and have posted on the main thread as well. I have no desire to flame the item here, go into specific stats or repeat the 44 page thread. I merely would like to know when Trauma will be fixed???

You guys are fixing other proc weapons. Why not Trauma?

At least give us a little something more than GC's posting of were looking into it from a couple weeks back. You have essentially ignored 44 pages of people giving reasonably valuable information and logs while you continue to buff other proc weapons. It is very obvious that the dev's are more interested in buffing DPS classes and perhaps taking the "we will get to it when we get to it approach" with healers.

Thanks

#25 - Feb. 5, 2010, 8:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So when will Trauma be buffed too ????

Today, actually. We found a bug where Trauma's pulse would only heal players in that party. For example, a priest in group 1 has Trauma and it procs on the rogue in group 2. Everyone in group 2 can get healed by the pulse, but not anyone in other groups. This obviously limits the amount of healing that the proc can accomplish overall.

We will keep an eye on the weapon after this change and make sure it is accomplishing what we think it should. Please keep in mind that sometimes when we do not immediately buff something it could be because we suspect something else might be going on. We try to keep you generally clued in to our philosophy and intent, but it's just not possible for every issue that pops up in the forums, nor even those with a lot of traffic or the ones you feel very passionate about. If you bring up issues though, we do promise to read them.
#41 - Feb. 5, 2010, 9:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Players may have detected and reported the bug first, initiating the cycle that allowed us to fix it. I honestly can't remember. I wasn't trying to disparage the community with my choice of words. If it makes you happier, use the following instead "We have corrected the bug with Trauma...."
#47 - Feb. 5, 2010, 9:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
At least the QA people on the bug forums say "Thank You" when we identify bugs. You know, us doing the whole Q&A for you on content.

Thank you.

If you want to report bugs though, that forum is a better place to do it. They have systems in place to enter and track reported bugs there. We do read every post in these forums, and we do try to get bugs investigated that players mention. However we just don't have the same systems in place for these other forums, which are more about feedback or player discussion than bug reporting.
#73 - Feb. 5, 2010, 10:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking this since the discussion changed from Trauma to our QA process, which frankly we aren't particularly looking for feedback on.

You can report bugs here or in the bug forum. In the bug forum they will get entered into the system. In the role forums you *might* get a developer to respond on intent, but there are still far more threads than I will ever be able to respond to personally.