100 pet achievement soon?

#0 - June 19, 2009, 1:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
With 8 new pets (9 if you count the new AT one), there will soon be enough pets for a legitimate 100 pet achievement. I'm surprised no one has necro'd a prior thread or made a new one yet. :p

Let's all support Ritsuka's idea of an orange murloc for a 100 pet reward. ^_^
#67 - June 29, 2009, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
At some point we will likely add another achievement for more of the pets and also for mounts, but we don't plan to add them every patch or two that we add new pets/mounts.
#70 - June 29, 2009, 6:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

We're not (well, some of us aren't) asking for an acheivement every time you add new pets/mounts. We're only asking because you've added oodles of pets (and thank you for that) so quickly that it puts us at the next logical milestone so rapidly after the last achievement was added.

Pet achievements: 1, 10, 25, 50, 75 expecting 100, 150 &ct.

Mount achievements: 1, 10, 25, 50, (missing 75?), 100 expecting 150 &ct.

*edit* though I wouldn't argue if you added enough cute critters to bring a collection to 150 and gave us an achievement rewarding an orange murloc at that point...

I understand where you are coming from for sure. While we have nothing decided, it's likely that the steps between the achievements will be longer steps instead of a small steps each time we release a new set of pets.