Guards in main cities and flying mounts, R.I.P. WPvP...

#1 - Nov. 28, 2011, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The title says it all , WPvP is a thing that's gone .

There are no PvP zones except than Tol Barad Peninsula which is full of guards that 2-shot you.

Also you can't PvP anywhere except battlegrounds and arenas . . . Noone is at Gurubashi Arena or the Crossroads . . .

And on top of all that you can't attack main cities because Blizzard is trying to convert a city attack into PvE . . . I mean it should be player killing not killing 1000 NPC's that do redicolous ammounts of damage. . .

Support/Like or Dislike .

That's just my opinion . . .

Lower guard levels . . .

Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Nov. 29, 2011, 12:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
28/11/2011 17:38Posted by Jetmax
And on top of all that you can't attack main cities because Blizzard is trying to convert a city attack into PvE . . . I mean it should be player killing not killing 1000 NPC's that do redicolous ammounts of damage. . .

This is actually a main point that we want to address in Mists of Pandaria. We want to make sure that open world PvP is being promoted to its fullest :)

We intend to make it so that players will not be afraid of engaging in PvP with the fear of being one-shot by an NPC guard. Hope that this is what you want to hear, as I cannot wait to get into some serious world PvP again ^^