WE WANT 2H BACK FOR ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS!!!

#1 - Jan. 10, 2012, 11:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
i want blizzard to get the 2h back in the game for enhancement shamans. atleast give us the choice.. make the dmg with 2h the same as 1h+ lava lash or something. i bet every single enhancement shaman miss the 2h like hell!

this was written by a gm when i askt him about it.

I totally agree that 2 hand weapons with agility should be implemented in game, however GMs are unable to force those changes. This can only be done by our devs and there is a way you can speed up this process. Please post your idea on our suggestion forum, this will allow other players to leave their feedback.

its not only the players that think 2h with agi for enhancement shaman should come back..

Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - Jan. 11, 2012, 11:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Using full caps in a thread title is generally a way that people use to try and attract attention to their thread which is against the forum guidelines found here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831

As this topic has full caps in the title, it will now be locked. Please be sure not to use an attention seeking title or all caps in your post or thread title in the future.