Warrior weapons bug!

#1 - May 30, 2013, 1:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is BOUND to have been discussed, sorry for not having the patience to dig it up.

All the way back in PTR, I noticed a very rare bug, when sometimes you switch weapons between 2h and sword/board through macros and the items get STUCK, so you're either stuck with 2hander or 1h shield and as you can imagine, this completely screws up our game. Not being able to pop Shield Wall etc. Every time I recall this happening, it was after the Horror disarm by a shadow priest. On the PTR, out of 30 hours played, it happened 4 times, and one time it did not involve a shadow priest.

When you look in the bag, the items are there but they are greyed out, as if they are being moved.

I was very butthurt when this happened to me in the arena a few days ago. I thought maybe my client was to blame so I cleared cache and WTF, but it happened yesterday again. I know they said they'll fix this DURING the time of PTR. How come it's still around? It's a game breaking bug in a PvP situation.
Forum Avatar
Community
#9 - May 30, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for letting us know about this, Гопникус. We are already aware of this issue and are looking into a way to solve the problem. We will do our best to have this sorted out as soon as possible! :)