Update blackout arena ladder pls

#1 - May 28, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Its not updated for days.. Dunno if the other bgs have the same problem.
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - May 29, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have forwarded on the concern about the armory ladder not updating appropriately. If there are any issues or if any new information arises, we will be sure to update you about it.
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - May 30, 2013, 3:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It seems that the ladder has now updated appropriately as of this weeks maintenance. Don't forget that the ladders update on a weekly basis during maintenance and not daily. Good luck in your matches! \o/
Forum Avatar
Community
#15 - May 31, 2013, 7:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
30/05/2013 21:24Posted by Zeds
i have a friend with 3 teams lool
Any further information that you can provide will help in our investigation into this.

30/05/2013 17:42Posted by Silverbladez
Blackout hasn't been updated for as far as I know, seeing as my 2's rating is still the same as before maintenance!
The armory updated with the maintenance, so it should display the team and rating that you had during the maintenance on Wednesday morning.

If the ladder displays different information to what it should as of Wednesday 29 and you are comfortable with doing so, please try to post a few examples of where the data differs in the armory compared to your characters information on Wednesday. Information such as this will assist our technicians in resolving the problem :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#23 - May 31, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
31/05/2013 10:48Posted by Easydragon
Misery isn't updated.
Can you elaborate on which teams have not updated by providing some more information on what the differences are compared to now and how it was just before the maintenance on Wednesday?

We will look into the matter of the ladder not updating daily, but we cannot make any promises in this regard. At this time it is more important to provide as much information as you can on what the discrepancies are between your teams on live and those on the ladder so that our technicians have more information to run off of.