Arena is pretty messed up.

#1 - June 5, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Never have so much damage been done by so few to so many.

Arena is pretty messed up with all the damage/instants flying around but don't you guys, like me, think that reverting the nerf of resilience gems actually would make it alot better?

Not good but better.

They need to make resilience count again.
Forum Avatar
Community
#31 - June 6, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/06/2013 12:43Posted by Ishayu
I'm gemmed resilience, and it's actually really, really good!
You're right Ishayu, resilience is still a really good stat to gem for. There is a great thread by Veev on the Arena Junkies forum where they are delving into what the true value of Resilience is. A lot of the people in that thread are actually starting to think that people have jumped onto the "Resilience sucks" train a little too quickly without thinking through its actual value enough. If you want to check out the discussion, have a look here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/238540-resil-is-probably-better-than-you-currently-think

Edit: It will Ishayu!!! :'(
Forum Avatar
Community
#42 - June 7, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/06/2013 16:17Posted by Ishayu
IT SHALL FOREVER HAUNT YOU!
It will!!! :'(

06/06/2013 16:50Posted by Tager
Scorpions can't spell :(
It's these claws I tell you, they mess me up >.<

Wrong, the value of resi has been reduced and the nature of the game (burst burst brust<skills) kinda dictates that you either burst harder than the other combo or play defensive till you lose.
Not true; if you check out the thread that I linked, you can see that Resilience is still a strong stat even after being reduced in power. It may not be as strong as it once was, but I just wanted to let everyone know that resilience is not as much of a "worthless" stat as everyone is making it out to be.