LFR badtimes

#1 - Dec. 7, 2011, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I've just got out of some LFR groups and have a couple of things to share which I know no-one will care about :).
First being that for 2 weeks running I can need on Intel/Str trinkets as enhancement and get bonus rolls for them. This clearly isn't needed so might wana have a look at that Blizz.
Also the amount of people that have no idea how to do Spine of Deathwing is obscene. Then they complain at you for doing it properly and realise about 5 tries later that what you were doing was actually right, like I was telling them from the start. :\
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Dec. 7, 2011, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks, Totts :)

The issue regarding the bonus roll on strength items for shamans has been passed on for investigation.

When it comes to player knowledge of raid encounters, please try to be patient, and keep in mind that this is new content, people will take a while to learn exactly how to tackle it.

For future bug reports, remember to check out the 4.3 Known Issues & Bug Reports sticky in the Customer Support forum http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3056495855?page=1