Crowd chose you ruined 2v2(in a way)

#1 - Sept. 22, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Every team i face above 2k mmr in 2s do the same thing, every time. Get someone to 60% and then kite, play defensively, preemptively use cds etc. And turtle until the timer. If this is what you want 2s to be like, 2 teams at opposite sides of the arena just waiting for the timer, then fine. However i do not like it. I play a priest and last patch i got above 2500 rating in 2s, playing offensively and holding my cds as long as i could, it was fun sitting in a deep at 40% without using PS because i knew i would survive. this patch i have to use my cds way earlier, because most games go to the 15 minute mark anyways.

Can someone give me their oppinion on this new system? what do you think about it, most of the time it is fine. but when you face a mage resto druid team or whatever who only runs away the entire game, i tend to get a tad frustrated.
Forum Avatar
Community
#30 - Sept. 23, 2013, 7:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you wish to discuss the way in which "The Crowd Chose You" buff has changed or affected the game for you, please do so in the main thread here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8229823101