Suggestions to let Blizzard know LFR25 longs for change

#1 - Feb. 15, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
First of, keep the thread clean. No badmouthing other people's ideas, critisism is fine as long as it's given in a civilized manner.

I've set up this thread to let Blizzard know that the World of Warcraft Community is getting frustrated with the nonstop needing on items in LFR25 by people who already have the item or something better. Not only do I see it happening more and more each week, it also feels like everyone jumps of that same bridge now. The community is starting to get an Me Myself and I mentality.

"He's doing it so I will too!"

If you agree with the things you've read above, please leave suggestions for change or a quick note to show Blizzard you're fed up with it.

-----------------------------

My personal suggestion would be (And I do not know if it's possible to work out in reality):

Items need to get divided more than Blizzard already succesfully did with making it class bound. For example a Priest wins a Staff, that Staff is seen by an ingame system as a Healing weapon with item level of 390. Therefore this Priest's Healing Weapon Slot is now succesfully filled with an 390 item and cannot roll on any more Healing Weapons with an item level of 390 or below in the LFR25 while this item is in this character's posession (Bank, Inventory or Equiped.)

I know this would take an immense amount of data space from Blizzard, but anyone can calculate that they should have enough money for it if you see the latest Real Life Money pets and mounts alone...
Forum Avatar
Community
#25 - Feb. 15, 2012, 5:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking this as there are already plenty of threads on this topic. Please search before you post.