Selling Val'anyr fragment runs

#1 - Sept. 6, 2012, 8:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
As i wrote in the topic im now selling Val'anyr fragment runs for every week. I have been doing these runs for my own and i've created 2 Val'anyrs. The runs have been taking place since early february. The whole raid takes around 60-120 minutes and will be done all by my self. All you need to do is to be on time for the raid and following the group around until we are done. The runs will take place at your prefered time and day, however i prefer to do them before Monday.

I am also looking for other players to take part of this run. We're doing Glory weekly.

For those who want to join with their level 80's and gear for herald - I am able to reserve what ever gear you want for some amount of gold we both agree with. You will need to contact me either here or ingame.

My characters are named Sway, Phrida and Phridá.

Also, I am able to sell Shadowfrost Shard runs in icc, contact me for this as well.

I am now selling 2x Rag Hc+ mount and 2x DW HC + Mount, /w for more information.
Forum Avatar
Community
#14 - Sept. 10, 2012, 5:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just a friendly reminder; please don't bump your threads. Doing so may mean a forum suspension, and your thread may be subject to deletion.