Clemency, come raid with us!

#1 - Feb. 1, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am just reposting my guild's topic here in General as everyone on Alliance side on any server can participate equally, so as not to think only Ravencrest people are included. So the following are the words of my guild master Vindiktive, as can be seen on the following Ravencrest thread:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17288891753

It is pretty common Nowdays for players to ask Gold from other players in order to help them get an achievement or loot or even just the experience of a high end instance, That's pretty good, since players that have an xxx amount of gold to spend have the chance to experience the game more and even evolve their characters.

Although there is another segment of players which for a million reasons they don't have the chance to experience the content even if they want to. They don't have enough time to play, they are not part of a raiding Guild, they don't have enough gold to "buy the experience" or w/e personal reason they might have. Let's not forget that now days, if you don't have really good gear, its hard even to get to pugs (of course this is not a rule, but you get the point).

What we decided to do in Clemency is to try and get a trend started, to get players FOR FREE in our Heroic raids, so to give them the chance to experience a content much higher than LFR and more punishing than normal. It is not that we are an insane Guild or anything, but since we can easily clear this content we thought would be good to give back to community. And if we are lucky, more Guilds to follow so to make Ravencrest a bit more player friendly server.

Now some might say that this just another "boost", It is I guess, but we will try to make a bit better and involve the players a bit more. Here are some baselines.

1. The guest, if does not know the tactics, will be dragged to another TeamSpeak Channel before every fight, in which tactics will be fully explained, not just what he has to do or to avoid.

2. If he knows the tactics, then we will simply explain him how we do it (where applicable)

3. We will actually put him IF HE WANTS to do mechanics, for example if he is a hunter to do the runes on Kormork. or on interrupt duty on Socrethar, or even to go into visions on Kilrogg, anyway I hope you got the point, all this only if he actually wants, we won't demand from him to do it.

Regarding the loot, depending on how many guests we will decide to get with us (1-3 top), they will take whatever the Guild does not need, and I can tell you Guild don't need much, almost nothing.

By doing so, we expect that players when raid ends, will have a full understanding of all fights, and with the gear they will get they will be able when they want to enter some Heroic HFC groups and have some fun!!

When it comes to the raiding days and the process of how players will be picked, we will soon have a comprehensive post/guide in our website soon (tm) www.clemency-guild.com

The only thing I will say further is that we would prefer players that have no raiding experience but they would love to have. This aint mandatory of course, but a "nice to have"

Stay tuned for more information

Cheers

We really hope many people will hop on to this because it's free and it's only point is to help people that may not know anything except LFR to get their mount, loot and some experience in the process. And who knows, maybe we manage to create some new raiders. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Feb. 2, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Blue tagging for visibility. Great initiative! :)