Hallow's End Spooky Places Contest

#1 - Oct. 20, 2015, 3:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Good afternoon, peoples of Warcraft.

I come to these forums to speak to you about a contest the Twitter community is organising, in celebration of Hallow's End 2015 and Halloween in general.

Everybody loves pumpkin patches, ghouls and spooky scary skeletons, right? And it's because we love it so much we want to give back to the community, in form of a contest. The idea is simple: you need to share your thrilling, spooky moments playing WoW. Maybe it is that time at 2 a.m. that you're sitting in the dark farming Naxxramas, or perhaps when you roam Hillsbrad and hear the pumpkin-men screams in the distance. As long as it is spooky and creepy, we will love it. But forward to the idea itself.

There is a new trendy hashtag in Twitter that we created and want to keep improving, which is #SpookyPlacesinWow. There are fourteen days to the Hallow's End event and we are releasing one screenshot a day. These will be combined into something bigger that we will announce soon.

Why don't you move to your favorite spooky place now, take a few screenshots, interact with the awesome Twitter community and eventually enter the contest for a really cool spooky reward later this month?

For more informations, you can also ask me, or contact @Rodhriq, @Ariannasaurus or @Ekatthepally in Twitter - and possibly the two last, I'm a dude and they're cool and cute girls.

Looking forward to seeing your screenshots!

Have a great week, everyone.

The winners are chosen!
We would like to tell everyone the contest is over and that we have chosen our winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

The announcement of the winners is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4ifmca2L0
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Oct. 20, 2015, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is a great idea! There's definitely a load of eery and spooky places in Azeroth that will send shivers down the spine.

I look forward to seeing all the screenshots. :)