Banned for giving gold to myself

#1 - Sept. 30, 2015, 10:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Community!

I just got banned yesterday, for " exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency." as described.
Well, We were selling Nemesis and Nagrand Coliseum boosts for gold, which as I know is not against the rules, once i reached 1 mill gold on one of the server i created a guild and put the gold in it and gived the guild master to MY OWN character on a different battle.net. On the battle.net the name of the owner is the same, playing on both account since almost a year from the same IP (never got logged in from anywhere else).
I tought this is okay, might be the system's security banned so i went to appeal, the guy on the live chat was really nice, he said my account will be reinvestigated and I will be get an e-mail about it today. Well, I did get the e-mail and they say its can not be overturned because they are right. :D
I received the same template answer, that everyone gets every single time in every single case at every single bann type.
I can not receive any information about my account, i can not receive any proof that I have commited the action, nothing. They just bann and done.
I'm not going to buy this game again, becasue they can bann you anytime for any reason no mather what you did and who you are, they are just going for the money to make you buy their game again and thats all. Since they can't give any new stuff for us and they're loosing active subscribers they earn the missing money like this, banning loyal costumer who been playing the game for over 9 years and make them to buy the game again.

There is the thread about selling boosts for ingame gold :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161253487#1
Can find the same on Stormscale / Kazzak / Draenor.

I did not sold any gold, I just gived it to myself between my own accounts, but looks like they dont give a f..k about it because they need the extra 50€ that I would pay for their game again...
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#88 - Oct. 2, 2015, 10:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there.

For security reasons, we cannot discuss this matter any further. Before locking the thread however, I would like to set everyone's mind at ease; simply sending gold to yourself, or even to other players, is not what we would consider a punishable offence.

And an additional word of advice; it's best not to get into unnecessarily toxic arguments in threads like this one, such claims should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!