Can we skip the intro quests?

#1 - June 9, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm not talking about the assault on the Broken Shore, I don't have a problem with that.

However, the scenarios in Ulduar and Karazhan following that are kinda tedious. They're mostly story based, so you don't gain anything from going there more than once.

The first time was cool, but running this on every one of my alts will get really boring. Even if they do only take 10 minutes.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#7 - June 9, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
In next week's build we will be adding the option to skip the introductory quest line if any character on your account has completed it. Speak with Recruiter Lee or Holgar Stormaxe and let them know you'd like to head directly to Dalaran in the Broken Isles to begin the class-specific portion of your journey.

You will be able to re-acquire the intro quest line at any time from an archivist in Dalaran, should you wish to experience the lore once more or pick up any of the items.

This change is not retroactive to beta players, you will need to complete the quest line again to see the option.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#11 - June 9, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/09/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Ningjing
Are you referring to the Ulduar/Karazhan portion only or Broken Shore as well?

Broken Shore as well, this option is immediately available upon starting "The Legion Returns."