Demon Hunter Artifact and Order Hall Feedback

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - May 12, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please feel free to reply to this thread with feedback you have on Order Hall Campaigns and Missions for this class in the Legion Beta.

This thread and subforum are for Order Hall feedback. Please confine discussion in this thread to issues related to the Order Hall for this class only.

Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#28 - May 17, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/16/2016 06:40 AMPosted by Benggaul
As far as missions go, I find that my companions can not keep up with the level requirement of new missions as I progress through them. Despite sending them on all of the missions available as they pop up (which has only been 1-2 per day at a maximum), the first two companions I recruited are still at level 101, yet all of the new missions I'm receiving through the table are 103 and higher (I'm currently 107). They are unable to complete these quests and are also so much lower in level that they can't even benefit from "failure" experience for some of them.

I think either the experience needed to level companions needs to be reduced or there needs to be more low-level (100-102) missions thrown in daily for you to be able to get them up to speed. Both, preferably.

Thanks for the feedback. This will be adjusted in a future patch to ensure you don't see levels that are too far out of your followers level. In addition, we will be spreading out the mission levels themselves so there are a few more lower level ones for your followers to be sent on.