Nostalrius Shutdown - Vanilla -.-

#1 - April 7, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seriously Blizzard..

You are forcing this well cared and greater community than the retail WOW has at the moment, to shutdown by french & US law.

I actually thought the developers was creative entrepreneurs in your team.. But it doesn't look like that through my eyes.

People say that evolution is always the best, but in all cases i wouldn't say that is true.

Now you have destroyed a community that volunteers have created, with around 800 000 accounts, and 150 000 active monthly players..
Isn't it the time right now to start consider to CARE ABOUT the people who still loves this 10 year old mmo game? And come up with a simple solution such as opening up a vanilla pre tbc server for maybe a slightly reduced amount of monthly cash?

A great company like Blizzard shouldn't be affected by one or three persons on the inside that doesn't support this but i would bet so many would support this idea. Stand up for yourselves employees.

This way of solving things, is just like trying to remove the almighty piratebay from the internet, it wont happen and it will never do...
And thank you for f*****ing up my Undead Rogue lv 60 Unbeatable on this private server! THANKS ALOT. All the effort into it.. Im just saying, this should be a sad day for all of you in the office..

Drooderino.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - April 7, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please use the existing thread:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1751857331