What Toons Are you Sticking w/ in Legion?

#1 - March 28, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to know the general consensus from forum goers. I'm going through my toons (mentally and sometimes in-game) and trying decide what classes (and their professions) to continue Legion with.

So many class changes, ability prunes coming and I don't know what sounds fun still. So, wondered what toons y'all will continue playing and why.

Me? I'll continue my resto druid, because she's my oldest toon and has most of my 'chieves.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - March 28, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/28/2016 07:33 AMPosted by Bellakarina
I just wanted to know the general consensus from forum goers. I'm going through my toons (mentally and sometimes in-game) and trying decide what classes (and their professions) to continue Legion with.

So many class changes, ability prunes coming and I don't know what sounds fun still. So, wondered what toons y'all will continue playing and why.

Me? I'll continue my resto druid, because she's my oldest toon and has most of my 'chieves.

I really want to play a Demon Hunter, but will probably stick with my main Priest for awhile then work on alts as I feel.

If I do the Demon Hunter, I'll probably go through the starting experience, then hop back over to the Priest until max.